top of page

Home Insurance

If you own your own home, you’ll need to have buildings cover just in case your home is damaged and needs a repair. It’s usually a condition of your mortgage and, if you’re a landlord, it’s your responsibility – not your tenants.

Home and Contents Insurance

This is an area of financial planning that is often overlooked but it is important for your peace of mind.

It enables you to minimise the effects of unexpected and often unwelcome future events, and helps you to organise your personal and business life with greater confidence.

Home insurance is a general term used to describe two very different types of insurance:

  • Buildings insurance – for permanent fixtures and fittings, like kitchens and bathrooms

  • Contents insurance – for things you keep in your home, like furniture, TVs, personal belongings and some types of flooring including carpets


Landlords Insurance

Whether you want to cover just the building or the building and contents we've got it covered.

  • Buildings covered up to £1,000,000 as standard

  • Options from £10,000 to £50,000 of contents cover available

  • Up to £2,000,000 Property Owners Liability cover

  • Malicious Damage by tenants covered as standard

  • Up to £200,000 for alternative accommodation and loss of rent receivable if the property is uninhabitable due to an insured event

  • Underwritten by a carefully selected group of the UK's leading insurance underwriters


Rent Protection 

For most, receiving rental income in full and on time is essential to cover mortgage and other associated payments. Even the best tenants can find their circumstances suddenly changing, such as redundancy or long term sickness, meaning they're unable to pay the rent.

Whether they're a landlord or letting agent, we've got you covered:

  • Rent arrears covered up to a maximum of £2,500 per month, for a maximum of 12 months

  • 24 hour legal advice helpline for queries relating to the letting of the property

  • Up to £100,000 per claim towards legal costs to evict a tenant

  • Mediation service included as part of the tenant eviction cover

  • No charge for credit when paying monthly


Tenants Contents 

Whether you  just want to protect yourself against loss or damage to your prized possessions or make sure you are not going to be left out of pocket should you accidentally cause any damage to your landlord's fixtures and fittings, we've got it covered.

Benefits include:

  • £10,000, £20,000, £30,000, £40,000 or £50,000 cover limit

  • £10,000 tenants liability cover included as standard

  • Accidental Damage to TVs and audio visual equipment included as standard

  • Choose your clients excess from £0 to £500 in £50 increments

  • Option to defer first two-months payments at the start of the policy

  • Option to include full accidental damage, worldwide belongings cover and tenants legal expenses



Simply fill in your details below and one of our dedicated team of advisors will contact you straight away.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page