top of page

What type of home insurance do I need?

Did you know that 23% of claims made with general insurance companies were declined in 2021? That's 23% of people who thought they had a good home insurance cover but ended up not having the right cover for their needs.

That's why it is important to get advice on home and contents insurance too.

The highest level of cover, every time

The Insurance providers we work with only offer one level of cover. This is because they offer you the highest level of cover possible, every time. Our competitive pricing means that you don’t need to worry about low cover limits or losing out on essential cover. However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t tailor your insurance to suit your needs. With our market-leading optional extras, you can choose how much cover you’d like to receive.

Product highlights

  • £1m of Buildings Cover

  • £75k or 100k of Contents Cover

  • Alternative Accommodation Cover in the Event Your Property Becomes Uninhabitable

  • Up to £1m Cover for Tracing the Source of Leaks in Your Home

  • Cover for Garages & Outbuildings

  • Accidental Breakage of Technology Equipment Included as Standard

  • All repairs are Guaranteed for 1 Year

Additional Cover Options

Family Legal Protection

Our Family Legal Protection policy provides £150,000 of legal cover and is designed to aid customers through difficult and often stressful legal situations such as Employment Disputes, Personal Injury claims or Property Infringement cases.

Home Emergency Cover

Home Emergency Cover provides immediate assistance from professional tradesmen to deal with a range of emergency incidents around the home that need resolving as soon as possible such as Boiler breakdown, Failure of electrical power or lost keys. The policy provides cover up to £1500 (inc VAT) per claim with no annual maximum limit on claims.

Get in touch with us for a free no obligation consultation.

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page